Holy Trinity Church of England Primary School
About our school experience
- You will have chance to observe the school day and routines, observe lessons and interact with pupils, see how specific subjects are taught and find out more about what it is like to train to be a teacher in one of our schools.
- Start and finish times
8.45am to 3.30pm
We can discuss the hours with you individually when we arrange your school experience, according to your availability.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
You can train to become a teacher with Primary Advantage on the School Direct tuition fee PGCE (non-salaried) route. Our training is offered in partnership with the Institute of Education, UCL and you will receive high quality training at university and at Primary Advantage. Your teaching placements will be in our primary schools in Hackney, supported by our experienced teacher-mentors and by UCL tutors.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 15 miles of the school
- Photo identification: passport or driving license
- DBS check required
Yes - when in school. Candidates undertaking school experience will usually need to arrange a DBS before starting. We will discuss this with you when arranging your school experience.
You can contact us to arrange school experience in any of our 8 Primary Advantage schools in Hackney. School experience can be in a block, e.g. full-time for 1-2 weeks, or a day or several days a week over a period of time, e.g. a month, or a term, or longer. We can discuss this with you when you apply and try to arrange something that suits your availability.
- School experience type
- In school
- Beechwood Road, London, E8 3DY
Not available on site
Parking in Hackney is limited. We recommend using public transport. If needed, short term street parking on a meter is available in the local area, or Bentley Road car-park is nearby for a longer stay.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)