|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|6 July 2023||
|In school||Start request|
Colmore Junior School
We are Colmore Partnership Training School Alliance based on a shared school site, Colmore Infant and Nursery School and Colmore Junior School. We offer education from Nursery to Year 6 with over 900 children on the roll.
About our school experience
We are delighted to announce that we are offering an 'in person' school experience morning. This will cover the following: Introduction and overview of teaching, learning walk tour of Colmore Schools (Infant and Juniors) A lesson observation focusing on class management and pitch of learning plus further information and questions.
This experience is for graduates who are considering applying for Teacher Training in the near future. It is valuable experience if you are considering applying to the CPTSA.
- Start and finish times
- 9.00 to 12.00
- Dress code
- No dress code supplied
- Teacher training
School Direct Lead offering Primary (3-7), Primary (5-11) and Secondary Subjects working with South Birmingham SCITT
Links to more information about our school
- Colmore Junior School website
- Colmore Junior School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Colmore Junior School
- Performance information: Colmore Junior School
- Teacher training: Colmore Junior School
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Colmore Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14 6AJ
Not available on site
Free parking on local roads - no onsite parking
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)