|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|13 December 2023||
|In school||Start request|
Bishop Challoner Catholic College
About our school experience
We invite you to join us for the following:
* workshop - getting the best out of lesson observations
* lesson observations
* routes into teaching
* programmes offered by BCTSA
* when possible, the chance to talk to a current trainee or ECT and ask them questions on what it's really like to train to teach with BCTSA
*the offer of a 1:1 session to obtain individual advice.
- Start and finish times
9.30 am to 1.30pm
Although this is a fixed programme, if we know in advance, then we can be flexible. Please just contact us to arrange this.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Bishop Challoner Training School is a school-centred initial teacher training provider (SCITT).
We have over a 100 primary and secondary partnership schools that offer teacher training placements, located in Birmingham and across the West Midlands.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Institute Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14 7EG
Not available on site
There is no on-site parking. There is a public car park next to the school that takes cash only, and one opposite the school that takes card only. There are also usually free spaces available on nearby side streets.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11), Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Health and social care
- Physical education
- Religious education