|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|8 June 2022||
|In school||Start request|
Bishop Challoner Catholic College
About our school experience
Following the relaxing of the rules after the pandemic, our school experience programme will now run in real life.
We invite you to join us for the following:
- lesson observations
- the opportunity to find out more about the school direct route offered by ourselves
- chance to talk to a current trainee or ECT and ask them questions on what it's really like to train to teach with BCTSA
- the offer of a 1:1 sessions to obtain individual advice.
- Start and finish times
9.00 to 3.00
Although this is a fixed programme, we can manage flexible - please just contact us to arrange this,
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Bishop Challoner is a School Direct lead school, working in partnership with the University of Warwick for all secondary subjects and Primary (general), Newman University on our Primary with PE specialism programme and Birmingham City University for all secondary subjects, Primary (general), Primary PE, Primary with mathematics and Primary with SEND.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No - Candidates will be accompanied at all times when in school.
- Institute Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14 7EG
Not available on site
There is no on-site parking. There is a public car park next to the school that takes cash only, and one opposite the school that takes card only. There are also usually free spaces available on nearby side streets.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11), Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Health and social care
- Physical education
- Religious education