|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|21 February 2023||
Religious education, Physical education, Spanish, Physics, Music, Maths, History, Geography, English, Drama, Computing, Chemistry, Business studies, Biology, and Art and design
|In school||Start request|
St John Bosco Arts College
About our school experience
- St John Bosco Arts College is the lead school for St John Bosco Teacher Development Partnership. We are a leading provider of secondary ITT in the North West. School experience with us is typically one day long with time being spent in the classroom in lessons. There will be an initial briefing about how to observe lessons effectively as well as some information on our School Direct Programme and other potential training routes. You will be able to watch a range of lessons taught to different age groups and talk to teachers and current trainees about their experiences of day-to-day life in school.
- Start and finish times
8.30am to 2.30pm
Our start time is fixed however we can be flexible about your finish time.
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
St John Bosco Arts College is the lead school for St John Bosco Teacher Development Partnership. We work with schools across the Liverpool City Region to offer teacher training placements.
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Storrington Avenue, Croxteth, Merseyside, L11 9DQ
Yes - on site parking provided
On site parking provided and is available on a first come first served basis. On street parking is available near by.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Physical education
- Religious education