Crowcroft Park Primary School
At Crowcroft Park, we believe that the primary years should be a joyous time for every child: a unique ‘once in a lifetime’ experience to be cherished. Each child’s primary schooling should be filled with curiosity, intrigue, creativity and memorable relevant events.
We have close to 240 wonderful children at Crowcroft Park. They are happy, chatty and enthusiastic – and each one is unique, special and valued. We serve a diverse and ever-changing community, which brings a welcome richness to daily school life. Our children amaze and astound us continually, providing frequent joyful moments as they take new learning, new friendships, new languages - and even new countries in their stride. We feel proud and privileged to educate the children of Longsight.
A school’s people are it’s most valuable resource. We must nurture wellbeing and respect work-life balance whilst recognising the importance of the work that we do. We should provide the necessary support and training to enable practitioners to become confident and expert. We must enable motivating and fulfilling career pathways.
About our school experience
1: A morning in EYFS for those interested in the 3-7 pathway this includes:
• an observation of phonics and early maths lessons
• opportunities to work alongside practitioners supporting children’s learning indoors
• opportunities to work alongside practitioners supporting children’s learning outdoors
• An opportunity to converse with the EYFS leader in school
2: A morning in the Primary School for those interested in the 5-11 pathway, this includes:
• Opportunities to observe phonics in KS1
• Opportunities to observe maths in kS2
• Opportunities to support practitioners on playground duty
• An opportunity to converse with Key Stage leaders
- Start and finish times
- 8.30am to 2.20pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings, Smart casual
Links to more information about our school
- Crowcroft Park Primary School website
- Crowcroft Park Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Crowcroft Park Primary School
- Performance information: Crowcroft Park Primary School
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: passport, driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Stovell Avenue, Manchester, M12 5SY
Not available on site
- Disability and access details
We offer facilities and provide an inclusive environment for students, staff and school experience candidates with disability and access needs. We're happy to discuss your disability or access needs before or as part of your school experience request. The school is all on one level and is DDA accessible.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)