|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|11 January 2024||
Maths and Physics
|In school||Start request|
Royal Grammar School
About our school experience
In our school experience day you will:
- learn more about the specific teacher training process offered at our hub.
- observe lessons in either Maths or Physics
- meet members of the Maths and/or Physics Departments over lunch
- Start and finish times
- 11:00am to 1:30pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are the North East hub of the National Mathematics and Physics SCITT (NMAP SCITT)
Links to more information about our school
- Photo identification: Passport or Driving Licence
- Applicants should have minimum 2.2 UK Bachelor's Degree, or overseas equivalent, which should ideally include at least 50% of the subject they wish to teach (Maths/Physics). Applicants who do not meet these requirements may be considered with appropriate experience or academic background. In such cases, applicants should have a good A Level (C Grade or above) in Maths / Physics. Please submit details of your qualifications to us when you apply.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Eskdale Terrace, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE2 4DX
Not available on site
You can park on Eskdale Terrace, we have very limited parking available on site for staff.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18