Royal Grammar School
Royal Grammar School is the North East Hub for the National Mathematics and Physics SCITT (NMAP SCITT) and is offering this event for Maths and Physics.
About our school experience
In our school experience day you will:
- learn more about the specific teacher training process offered at our hub.
- observe lessons in either Maths or Physics
- meet members of the Maths and/or Physics Departments over lunch
- Start and finish times
- 11:00am to 1:30pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are the North East hub of the National Mathematics and Physics SCITT (NMAP SCITT)
Links to more information about our school
- Royal Grammar School website
- Royal Grammar School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Royal Grammar School
- Performance information: Royal Grammar School
- Teacher training: Royal Grammar School
- Photo identification: Passport or Driving Licence
- Applicants should have minimum 2.2 UK Bachelor's Degree, or overseas equivalent, which should ideally include at least 50% of the subject they wish to teach (Maths/Physics). Applicants who do not meet these requirements may be considered with appropriate experience or academic background. In such cases, applicants should have a good A Level (C Grade or above) in Maths / Physics. Please submit details of your qualifications to us when you apply.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Eskdale Terrace, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE2 4DX
Not available on site
You can park on Eskdale Terrace, we have very limited parking available on site for staff.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18