St Barnabas CofE Primary School
St Barnabas is a one form entry primary school with an onsite nursery. We are a Church of England primary school linked to our local church and the vision for education is clear when you enter our school. We are passionate about our values and have a strong sense of community that influences our ethos, curriculum and daily collective worship.
St Barnabas is a nurturing and caring school with an expertise in inclusion, early years, reading and maths. We pride ourselves on our relationship based pedagogy that means every child is listened to and treated as an individual.
We have high expectations and an ambitious curriculum so all children leave us having achieved the best they can and more than ready for the next stage in their education.
Our school is happy school, the dedicated team are hard working and always go above and beyond to ensure our children receive the best teaching and experiences so learning is memorable.
About our school experience
- The candidate would be allocated a mentor and be assigned to their class. They would experience whole class lessons, small groups and see the whole range of curriculum subjects.
- Start and finish times
- 8.15 to 3.45
- Dress code
Links to more information about our school
- St Barnabas CofE Primary School website
- St Barnabas CofE Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: St Barnabas CofE Primary School
- Performance information: St Barnabas CofE Primary School
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport, driving license
- DBS check required
Yes - when in school. We would ask the candidate to contribute towards the cost
This school has not yet provided their availability for offering school experience. You can still request experience with this school and they will contact you when they have availability.
- School experience type
- In school
- DBS check fees
£30.00 One-off, cash
- Poplar Close, Warmley, Bristol, BS30 5NW
Not available on site
On surrounding residential streets
- Disability and access details
We offer facilities and provide an inclusive environment for students, staff and school experience candidates with disability and access needs. We're happy to discuss your disability or access needs before or as part of your school experience request.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)