Yealmpstone Farm Primary School
About our school experience
- Volunteers will work in a teacher assistant capacity supporting children through: observation of lessons; interacting with pupils in lessons, seeing how subjects are taught, learning about SEND and inclusion, learning more about the teacher training process.
- Start and finish times
8.15am to 4pm
We can accommodate for volunteers who might want to have a more flexible time frame.
- Dress code
Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings, Smart casual
Links to more information about our school
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
Yes - when in school. We will require you to pay £55 for the DBS process
We offer placements throughout the year.
- School experience type
- In school
- Admin fees
£55.00 One-off, This is paid via a bank transfer.
Fees to cover administration of DBS paperwork.
- DBS check fees
£55.00 One-off, The fee is paid via bank transfer.
The fee covers the cost of the DBS and administration for the paperwork.
- Meadowfield Place, Plympton, Plymouth, Devon, PL7 1XQ
Yes - on site parking provided
Car park on site.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)