About our school experience
Where possible we can tailor our school experience to your particular needs, but a typical day would include:
- Tour of the school
- Time with teachers in the subject area(s) you are interested in teaching
- Lesson observations in the subject area(s) you are interested in teaching
- Opportunities to interact with pupils during lessons if possible
- Opportunity to meet with the school Professional Lead to talk through Teacher Training routes
- Where possible opportunity to meet with current trainees or recently qualified (early career) teachers
- Start and finish times
8:20 to 3:20
We prefer candidates to arrive at 8:20 as we have staff available to sign you in and collect you before the school day starts.
We can finish the school early if required.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are part of the GITEP (Gloucestershire Initial Teacher Education Partnership) SCITT offering QTS with PGCE through the University of Bristol.
We also offer placements with other local providers where we can support.
Links to more information about our school
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence ideal
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
School experience days are available throughout the year during term time. When you contact us we will try to find a date that matches your needs.
- School experience type
- In school
- Albert Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 3JD
Yes - on site parking provided
We have parking onsite for visitors.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- Physical education
- Religious education