Padnell Junior School
We believe all children have the right to achieve age related expectations and will be supported and guided to reach this. Our creative curriculum helps to challenge and motivate children so that they develop a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning.
Children at Padnell will be resilient, reflective and resourceful in order to become successful, independent learners who have developed in all areas of school life. Our children will be prepared for future challenges with a greater responsibility for their own learning knowing how they learn best and what they need to do to improve. High standards and consistency will shape learning and development.
Our strong, motivational leadership team will develop and enable all children and staff to flourish, building on previous knowledge and experience, so that aspirations are achieved and exceeded. Governors are strategic thinkers who support and challenge the school ensuring that the needs of all stakeholders are met in line with the school’s vision and improvement plan. Communication between children, parents and the school is proactive, regular, supportive and at the heart of children’s learning. Links with the community are strong and have a positive impact on the wider learning of the school.
About our school experience
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to work in a variety of classrooms, observing lessons and different teaching styles. They will be able to interact with pupils in the classrooms they are based. Senior leaders and subject leaders will be able to provide any specific information they require.
- Start and finish times
8.15am to 3.30pm
Flexibility related to medical or disability needs
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
Links to more information about our school
- Padnell Junior School website
- Padnell Junior School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Padnell Junior School
- Performance information: Padnell Junior School
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- DBS check required
Yes - when in school. The school will undertake an enhanced DBS check
Term time only - Tuesday to Friday
- School experience type
- In school
- Padnell Road, Cowplain, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO8 8EA
Yes - on site parking provided
Community car park outside of school gates
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11)