Calthorpe Park School
Calthorpe Park School is a high achieving, successful and growing school over 1400 students.
The school is recognised by Hampshire County as a centre of expertise and excellence in leadership development and in creative and innovative work on learning and teaching and in pastoral care. We are committed to collaborative work and share our excellent practice, welcoming frequent visits by colleagues and students from other schools and offering INSET delivered by our staff. Our motto of 'learning without limits' applies to all that we do in the classroom and beyond. The school is well-known for our enrichment and charity events which include our Model United Nations event, Fairtrade conference, citizenship events and student-led whole school charity activities.
Our success is based on relentlessly high expectations of everyone in the school community, matched by a commitment to the personal development and effective support for all our students.
We can also arrange observation days in other schools in our consortium
About our school experience
- The candidates will spend the day observing in the department
- Start and finish times
- 9am to 3pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
The Calthorpe Park North East Hanst & Surrey Borders consortium is an exciting place to work and learn. We have a long and successful history of training and developing future teachers and are proud to offer a number of training places for 2022/2023.
The consortium comprises eleven very varied schools which present dynamic and exciting training possibilities for those wishing to pursue a career in teaching. We have six secondary schools in the consortium, two with a sixth form. We also have two junior schools, two primary schools and one special needs primary school which provides a unique opportunity for trainees to experience a very different educational setting.
Calthorpe Park School is the lead school in this consortium and our partner schools are;
* Collingwood College, Camberley
* Frogmore Community College, Yateley
* Yateley School, Yateley
* Cove School, Farnborough
* Alderwood School, Aldershot
* All Saints Church of England Junior School, Fleet
* Potley Hill Primary School, Yateley
* St. Peter's Church of England Junior School, Farnborough
* Henry Tyndale School, Farnborough
* Dogmersfield Church of England Primary School, Dogmersfield
Calthorpe Park School and partners work collaboratively as part of the University of Reading ITT Partnership to ensure that its trainees receive the best of what School-based and University-based training has to offer. These two aspects of the course are closely integrated and supported by University subject tutors as well by members of staff in school who receive specialist training at the University.
Links to more information about our school
- Calthorpe Park School website
- Calthorpe Park School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Calthorpe Park School
- Performance information: Calthorpe Park School
- Teacher training: Calthorpe Park School
- DBS check required
Yes. We require a DBS certificate for all school experience
- Hitches Lane, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 5JA
Yes - on site parking provided
Visitor Car Park next to Reception
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)