The Nobel School
About our school experience
- Candidates will be offered a day of observations (typically five 60-minute periods) in their preferred subject(s). They will also get the opportunity to meet members of the relevant department(s) and spend a day with an experienced teacher seeing how the daily demands and challenges of being a teacher are dealt with.
- Start and finish times
8.30am to 3pm
Candidates can arrive later/leave earlier if necessary.
- Dress code
Business dress, Smart casual
- Teacher training
School Direct Lead School (Stevenage Schools' Partnership) working in partnership with the University of Hertfordshire
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or Driving licence
- DBS check required
No - Candidates will be accompanied at all times when in school.
We are happy to host candidates throughout the school year, and will match your requested subjects around staff commitments on your available dates.
- School experience type
- In school
- Mobbsbury Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG2 0HS
Yes - on site parking provided
Parking is available on the school site.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Physical education
- Religious education
- Social sciences