Sutton St James Community Primary School
About our school experience
- If you would like to see what it is like to work in a small primary school we would be more than happy to have you working alongside us to experience this. You will be able to observe teachers working in different year groups, and work with groups in the classroom. If you have a particular focus eg PE then we can ensure that you can observe this subject being taught across the school.
- Start and finish times
8.30 to 3.30
Times can be discussed with individuals
- Dress code
Links to more information about our school
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 20 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Driving licence or passport
- DBS check required
Yes - when in school. We will work with you to ensure that DBS certificate has been completed prior to your placement.
We can offer placements throughout the school year during term time. Please check the school website for term dates.
- School experience type
- In school
- Bells Drove, Sutton St James, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE12 0JG
Yes - on site parking provided
In the staff car park
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)