North Wheatley Church of England Primary School
Our distinct Christian ethos permeates through school life; Christian values underpin all that we do and all we strive to achieve. Our school curriculum embeds a Christian curriculum concept, developing learning and knowledge acquisition through our school's Christian values of Hope, Courage, Community, Respect, Wisdom and Faith. Our vision is for everyone to Believe, Achieve, Thrive.
We are based just outside Retford, Nottinghamshire in the small village of North & South Wheatley.
About our school experience
Alongside, classroom time and opportunities to meet staff, the aim of the school experience days are to provide information on the routes into teaching and answer any individual questions on the teacher training process. All school experience days include a session led by our experts on the routes into teaching.
From the routes into teaching session you will gain information on school direct, university-led PGCE, teaching apprenticeships, the application process, the interview process, what to do to gain experience, finance and bursaries.
- Start and finish times
- 08:30 to 13:00
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are a member of Diverse Association for Professional Learning and are a partner school for the School Direct Programme. Tuxford Academy, an Ofsted outstanding academy as well as a designated OLEVI Centre of Excellence, is the lead school for DAPL.
Links to more information about our school
- North Wheatley Church of England Primary School website
- North Wheatley Church of England Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: North Wheatley Church of England Primary School
- Performance information: North Wheatley Church of England Primary School
- Teacher training: North Wheatley Church of England Primary School
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 20 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Sturton Road, South Wheatley, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 9DH
Yes - on site parking provided
School car park.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)