Thank you for your interest in experiencing life as a teacher at our school.
Kingham Primary School has an outstanding reputation for its creative and innovative approach to teaching and for its high standards.
Kingham Primary School has around 240 children from Nursery to Year6.
Parents choose to send their children to our school because it is a friendly place where learning is fun and exciting; because our environment is inspirational where we take pride in our achievements and because everyone here is personally valued and respected as an individual.
Our Vision is simple: A truly exceptional education for our next generation
Our stated Mission is:
• To provide magical experiences, friendships and memories;
• To develop the talents, skills and knowledge needed to excel in all that we do and thrive in a rapidly changing world;
• To be a supportive and inclusive community, where we care for ourselves, each other, and our environment.
Underpinning our Vision and Mission are three core values. We aim to be:
Constantly striving to improve, at Kingham Primary School we are: Always learning to be our best
About our school experience
- observing lessons and different teaching styles
- interacting with pupils
- seeing how specific subjects are taught
- learning more about the teacher training process
Start and finish times
8:30am to 3:15pm
Business dress, Cover up tattoos
We offer School-based training through : www.oxfordshireteachertraining.co.uk
There is free parking at the Village Car Park next door and on the surrounding streets.
Disability and access details
We offer facilities and provide an inclusive environment for students,
staff and school experience candidates with disability and access needs.
We're happy to discuss your disability or access needs before or as part
of your school experience request.