Langshott Primary School
There are many aspects of school achievement to be celebrated at Langshott. The school is at the heart of a vibrant community with the established traditions of pupils, staff, families, governors and friends working with a sense of togetherness.
Langshott Primary School aims to provide the highest quality education for pupils and to build lasting relationships with our families.
Langshott Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
About our school experience
- We are able to offer a range of experience opportunities to suit all. From reading with the children, right up to preparation for teacher training. We encourage applicants to visit the school and discuss tailoring the school experience to meet your needs.
- Start and finish times
8.25am to 3.00pm
Flexible start and finish times can be discussed.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Langshott Primary School is a partner school in the Surrey South Farnham School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SSF SCITT) Program – an ‘outstanding’ teacher training program
Links to more information about our school
- Langshott Primary School website
- Langshott Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Langshott Primary School
- Performance information: Langshott Primary School
- Teacher training: Langshott Primary School
- DBS check required
Yes - when in school. Contact the school for arrangements.
We offer opportunities throughout the school year.
- School experience type
- In school
- Smallfield Road, Langshott, Horley, Surrey, RH6 9AU
Yes - on site parking provided
Parking available on site and in local community.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)