About our school experience
- Candidates wishing to spend time at the school will have an opportunity to observe lessons and interact with students in the classroom.
- Start and finish times
8.30am to 3.00pm
Start and finish times can be adjusted according to individual needs.
- Dress code
Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings, Smart casual
- Teacher training
Through a local teaching school we are able to offer School Direct teacher placements. We also regularly accommodate trainee teachers from local universities and provide a comprehensive professional development programme.
Links to more information about our school
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
School experience days are available on request. We will do our best to host visitors at any time depending on the demands of the school calendar.
- School experience type
- Both Virtual and In school
- Imberhorne Lane, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1QY
Yes - on site parking provided
Parking is available on the school site.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Health and social care
- Media studies
- Physical education
- Religious education
- Vocational health