Engayne Primary School
Engayne Primary School is a local authority maintained school, based in Havering. It caters for boys and girls aged from 4+ to 11+ years. It admits up to 90 pupils in every year and follows the local education authority’s criteria for admissions to schools.
Engayne Primary School runs a successful Teacher Training programme with the TES Institute. From completing the course you will gain QTS with the option to add PGCE. Details can be found at www.haveringtrain2teach.com
About our school experience
- You will be in a classroom with the class teacher and work with small groups. You will gain experience of what it is like to work within a Primary School Settting. We will give you all the information you need to apply to take the course to gain your QTS with PGCE.
- Start and finish times
8:30am to 3:20pm
Candidates should arrive at 8:30am, but we can accommodate a slightly later start time of 9am.
Finish time is 3:20pm but can accommodate an earlier time of 3pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We run a very successful teacher training programme in conjunction with TES. Completing the course you will gain QTS with an option to add PGCE.
Links to more information about our school
- Engayne Primary School website
- Engayne Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Engayne Primary School
- Performance information: Engayne Primary School
- Teacher training: Engayne Primary School
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Severn Drive, Cranham, Upminster, Essex, RM14 1SW
Yes - on site parking provided
You can park in marked bays in any street by the school.
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11)