|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|8 November 2022||
|In school||Start request|
Ark Charter Academy
About our school experience
We would love for you to join us to learn more about Ark Charter Academy and Ark Teacher Training. The day will include:
- a tour of school
- an insight session into our programme
- a lesson observation with a chance to discuss afterwards
- the opportunity to meet an Ark Teacher Training trainee or ECT
- when possible, meet a teacher in your subject
- a day to have your questions answered!
- Start and finish times
09:00am to 15:00pm
Please contact Alex on the Ark Teacher Training recruitment team if you cannot attend the whole day.
You will observe a variety of sessions throughout the day so we encourage everyone to attend for the whole day where possible.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Ark Teacher Training (ATT) is a school-based programme offering the perfect mixture of theory and classroom practice to develop you into the best teacher you can be. Because we believe that every child, regardless of their background, deserves to have access to a great education, we work mainly in communities of lower income with a history of academic underachievement.
We are very proud to have just received our second ‘outstanding’ rating from Ofsted in all categories! There are only a few ITTs in the UK that can say the same.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or Drivers Licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Hyde Park Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO5 4HL
Not available on site
Please request further details if you require parking
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Business studies
- Languages (other)
- Physics with maths
- Religious education