Tudor Grange Academy, Solihull
About our school experience
In person school experience events:
Best suited for attendees who are quite sure they want to teach, but would like to get some in classroom experience as well as meet providers before considering an application. These events will run for full morning and will include:
- Classroom observations (we will do our best to match observations to your chosen subject, but this may not always be possible)
- An insight into the role of a teacher
- Introduction to the Tudor Grange Teacher Training programme.
17:00 - 18:00 online information event:
For those beginning to explore teaching, these will give you an idea of what a career in teaching might look like for you. It will consider:
- a day in the life of a teacher
- what makes a great teacher
- career development
It will also provide the opportunity to consider the details of Tudor Grange's training programme and discuss the practicalities of beginning an initial teacher training year and what possible next steps may be.
- Start and finish times
08:30 to 12:00
For in person events, sessions will begin at 08:30 and end at 12:00.
Virtual events will run in the evening 17:00-18.00
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Tudor Grange ITT is a well established Initial Teacher Training provider based at Tudor Grange Academy Solihull. We are excited to be a delivery partner for Teach First SCITT.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Dingle Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3PD
Yes - on site parking provided
Free on site parking
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Physical education