About our school experience
- Individual requirements:
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 25 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Please bring a form of photographic identification such as passport or driving licence.
- Must already have eligibility to work in the UK and must be applying to start teacher training in September of the next academic year.
Getting some classroom experience can help you to decide whether teaching is right for you - it could also strengthen your application. Get a taste of school life..
During your placement, you’ll usually have the opportunity to:
Talk to teachers about day-to-day school life
Observe teaching and pastoral work
Watch a range of lessons and age groups being taught.
The subjects we can offer an initial day of school experience in are:
Modern Foreign Language
Further days maybe arranged subject to availability.
- Biology, Chemistry, English, French, Geography, German, History, Maths, and Physics
For more information about our school: