This school does not have any placements available at the moment. Search for schools offering school experience.
About our school experience
- At Guilsborough Academy we believe that learning should be enjoyable and challenging. This belief, combined with the excellent teaching skills and commitment of our staff and the enthusiasm and hard work of our students, lies at the heart of our success. Our students' excellent academic achievements can be seen in the national league tables. We are proud of the examination results we achieve, which demonstrate that we are a consistently high achieving school. We work with a range of ITT providers in order to helps expand and contribution to a high quality teaching workforce and we are working with the school experience programme to offer a day’s placement in a wide variety of subject areas. Those who have a DBS are favourable however, this is not a requirement but supervision of those without a DBS will be required at all times whilst on the Academy grounds.
- Start and finish times
- 8:30am to 3:15pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Grand Union Teacher Training Partnership (GUTP), Ashlawn's Schools Direct Porgramme, University of Warwick and the University of Leicester.
Links to more information about our school
- Guilsborough Academy website
- Guilsborough Academy Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Guilsborough Academy
- Performance information: Guilsborough Academy
- Teacher training: Guilsborough Academy
No requirements specified
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times. Candidates do not need a DBS but they will be supervised at all times.
There are no upcoming dates
- West Haddon Road, Guilsborough, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN6 8QE
Yes - on site parking provided
On the front forecourt
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Media studies
- Physical education