Harrogate Grammar School
Harrogate Grammar School is an OFSTED 'outstanding' non-selective teaching school, providing secondary education for 11 – 19 year olds.
At Harrogate Grammar School every child does matter and we work hard to achieve excellence for all, whether that is in academic studies, sport, music or pastoral care. We have a track record of excellent examination results at GCSE and A Level, making us one of the highest performing comprehensive schools in the country.
The school day starts at 8:40am and finishes at 3:30pm. We aim to offer a bespoke 6 period day for the visitor to observe.
About our school experience
- Individual requirements:
- Candidates must meet the entry criteria for Red Kite Teacher Training courses and have the intention to apply to Red Kite Teacher Training.
- Eligibility includes a degree at 2.2 or above, relevant to the subject they want to teach and English and Maths GCSEs at grade C or above.
- We are unable to issue Visas and therefore can only accept applicants who are UK or EU citizens.
- Full entry criteria can be found here: https://bit.ly/32C26Me
- We offer a bespoke timetable per candidate based on the subject they are interested in teaching. Candidates will have the opportunity to observe different teaching styles and interact with pupils if appropriate.
- Art and design, Biology, Chemistry, English, French, Geography, German, History, Maths, Physical education, Physics, Religious education, and Spanish