East Wickham Primary Academy
About our school experience
- Our half day school experience offers candidates an opportunity to observe a lesson, speak with the teacher(s) and our current/previous TKAT SCITT trainee(s) (where possible) to find out if teaching is for them. Candidates will not be required to teach.
- Start and finish times
8.15am to 12.30pm
Please contact the TKAT SCITT Administrator to discuss flexible arrangements.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 10 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence - TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, trainees and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Please do not enter the school if you are showing symptoms of Covid, and ideally, you should take a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending. If you are unable to attend your visit, please contact the ITT Administrations Manager as soon as possible.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Wickham Street, Welling, Kent, DA16 3BP
Not available on site
Street parking is available outside the school.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11)