Congleton High School
The Learning Alliance is a cross phase multi academy trust in Cheshire East. Knutsford Academy is our Lead School for ITT, in partnership with LJMU. We are offering school experience days across all two of our secondary schools during 2022 - 2023. This includes, Knutsford Academy and Congleton High School.
About our school experience
- During the day you will be given the opportunity to tour the school, observe lessons, speak to pupils and get involved in some classroom activities.
- Start and finish times
- 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Teacher Training at Knutsford is our ITT programme. Knutsford Academy is our Lead School for ITT (part of The Learning Alliance). We are a school direct provider, in partnership with LJMU, leading to PGCE with QTS status.
Links to more information about our school
- Congleton High School website
- Congleton High School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Congleton High School
- Performance information: Congleton High School
- Teacher training: Congleton High School
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 20 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Passport or Driving Licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Box Lane, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 4NS
Yes - on site parking provided
Use of visitor car park available
- Disability and access details
We offer facilities and provide an inclusive environment for students, staff and school experience candidates with disability and access needs. We're happy to discuss your disability or access needs before or as part of your school experience request.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Health and social care
- Languages (other)
- Physical education
- Religious education
- Social sciences