South Craven School
About our school experience
- We offer a bespoke timetable per candidate based on the subject they are interested in teaching. Candidates will have the opportunity to observe different teaching styles and interact with pupils if appropriate.
- Start and finish times
9:30am to 3:10pm
We are able to provide a shorter day if required, however, we do ask that candidates arrive at 9:30am to be fully briefed for the day.
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Red Kite Teacher Training offers school based routes into teaching through a partnership of Primary, Secondary and Special Schools based in and around Leeds, Harrogate and Skipton.
Our excellent Initial Teacher Training programmes are tailored to individual needs and aspirations. Whether you are a recent graduate, or you are considering a change of career, our courses will give you the best foundation for a great career in teaching.
Links to more information about our school
- Candidates must meet the entry criteria for Red Kite Teacher Training courses and have the intention to apply to Red Kite Teacher Training.
- Eligibility includes a degree at 2.2 or above, relevant to the subject they want to teach and English and Maths GCSEs at grade C or above.
- We are unable to issue Visas and therefore can only accept applicants who are UK or EU citizens.
- Full entry criteria can be found here: https://bit.ly/32C26Me
- DBS check required
No - Candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Holme Lane, Cross Hills, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20 7RL
Yes - on site parking provided
Please park in the Visitor Car Park at the school.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18