Cleeve School is one of the most innovative, forward-thinking and dynamic schools in the region, and we are becoming the school of choice for families and staff.
Over the next few years, our student numbers are set to move towards 1900, which includes up to 400 students in our state-of-the-art Sixth Form Centre of Excellence. Scale brings amazing opportunities, for
teaching breadth and also for career development. Our Support Staff are an essential part of our success and our infrastructure delivers a high support service for our students and school community.
Student outcomes are becoming stronger and stronger and our partnerships with some highly esteemed industry-based partners and the broader educational sector are truly transformational because they open
doors to a rich eco-system of networking, opportunity and development.
Our Sixth Form Centre of Excellence cost in excess of £5 million and we have now built a £1 million Training Centre, which further underlines our vision for growth, opportunity and excellence. We are a large family, but also one with huge warmth and care, where every person matters, and we celebrate diversity.
About our school experience
- Observing lessons and different teaching styles
- Interaction with students
- Seeing how specific subjects are taught
- Learning more about the teacher training process
- Start and finish times
8:30am to 3:30pm
We can accommodate half days if necessary.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are registered Schools Direct provider accredited by the University of Gloucestershire and University of Worcester.
Links to more information about our school
- Cleeve School website
- Cleeve School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Cleeve School
- Performance information: Cleeve School
- Teacher training: Cleeve School
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or Driving License
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
We offer career experience placements throughout the school year.
- School experience type
- In school
- Two Hedges Road, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 8AE
Yes - on site parking provided
Visitors parking across the school site.
- Disability and access details
We offer facilities and provide an inclusive environment for students, staff and school experience candidates with disability and access needs. We're happy to discuss your disability or access needs before or as part of your school experience request.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Religious education