Studley High School
At Studley High School, we believe that we can transform lives. We believe that every pupil is unique and has boundless potential to fulfil a happy and rewarding life. We go the extra mile in supporting the development and learning of every child and work as a united community to do the right things in the right way. We believe that we are a unique school and that success shines through, in so many ways, every day and we welcome you to join in that experience.
Studley High School is an outstanding 11 – 16 mixed Academy school with capacity for 750 students. It is a community where pupils care for one another and staff work tirelessly to support all pupils as they develop.
Spend time in an outstanding Secondary school, or request time in any of our other partner schools in Alcester, Henley, Stratford upon Avon and Shipston to experience a great variety of school settings.
About our school experience
- Individual requirements:
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport, driving licence
- Bear in mind that our programme requires some attendance at University of Worcester.
- Candidates will talk to teachers about day-to-day school life, talk to current trainee teachers to discuss the realities of teacher training, observe teaching and pastoral work, watch a range of lessons and age groups being taught and become immersed in school life.
- Art and design, Biology, Chemistry, Computing, English, French, Geography, History, Maths, Physical education, Physics, Religious education, and Spanish
For more information about our school: