Studley High School
About our school experience
- Candidates will talk to teachers about day-to-day school life, talk to current trainee teachers to discuss the realities of teacher training, observe teaching and pastoral work, watch a range of lessons and age groups being taught and become immersed in school life.
- Start and finish times
8:25 to 3:05
Can discuss depending on individual needs. Visitors coming for school experience need to be on site for 8:15 to allow time for introduction and movement to classes.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Shires Teaching Alliance offers School Direct (PGCE) in partnership with University of Worcester.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport, driving licence
- Bear in mind that our programme requires some attendance at University of Worcester.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
We are very flexible and can organise your school experience to suit you. We don't offer specific dates, days or times so get in touch and we will work around you.
- School experience type
- Both Virtual and In school
- Crooks Lane, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7QX
Yes - on site parking provided
Parking is available in the short stay car park at the front of the site or in staff parking area at the rear of the site.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Physical education
- Religious education