Studley High School
At Studley High School, we believe that we can transform lives. We believe that every pupil is unique and has boundless potential to fulfil a happy and rewarding life. We go the extra mile in supporting the development and learning of every child and work as a united community to do the right things in the right way. We believe that we are a unique school and that success shines through, in so many ways, every day and we welcome you to join in that experience.
Studley High School is an outstanding 11 – 16 mixed Academy school with capacity for 750 students. It is a community where pupils care for one another and staff work tirelessly to support all pupils as they develop.
Spend time in an outstanding Secondary school, or request time in any of our other partner schools in Alcester, Henley, Stratford upon Avon and Shipston to experience a great variety of school settings.
About our school experience
- Candidates will talk to teachers about day-to-day school life, talk to current trainee teachers to discuss the realities of teacher training, observe teaching and pastoral work, watch a range of lessons and age groups being taught and become immersed in school life.
- Start and finish times
8:25 to 3:05
Can discuss depending on individual needs. Visitors coming for school experience need to be on site for 8:15 to allow time for introduction and movement to classes.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Shires Teaching Alliance offers School Direct (PGCE) in partnership with University of Worcester.
Links to more information about our school
- Studley High School website
- Studley High School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Studley High School
- Performance information: Studley High School
- Teacher training: Studley High School
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport, driving licence
- Bear in mind that our programme requires some attendance at University of Worcester.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
We are very flexible and can organise your school experience to suit you. We don't offer specific dates, days or times so get in touch and we will work around you.
- School experience type
- Both Virtual and In school
- Crooks Lane, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7QX
Yes - on site parking provided
Parking is available in the short stay car park at the front of the site or in staff parking area at the rear of the site.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- Physical education
- Religious education