Haybridge High School and Sixth Form
About our school experience
We are offering a school experience package to all applicants which will include:
- tour of the school
- an opportunity to sit in and observe multiple lessons.
- further information about the teaching programmes we offer.
- opportunity to meet face-to-face with the Director of SCITT to find out more about getting into teaching and ask your questions about what it takes to become a teacher.
- an opportunity to meet a current trainee.
- Start and finish times
- 09:05am to 2.30pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos
- Teacher training
Haybridge Alliance SCITT (School Centered Initial Teacher Training)
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 20 miles of the school
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
We offer experience days throughout the school year (term time) up until the 1st of May 2020. After this point, all experience requests will be temporarily closed until September 2020.
Please provide at least two weeks notice prior to your preferred availability.
- School experience type
- In school
- Admin fees
£20.00 One-off, Cash
- Brake Lane, Hagley, Stourbridge, Worcestershire, DY8 2XS
Yes - on site parking provided
We have an allocated car park sign posted 'Haybridge Alliance' for candidates. Please enter the site through the main gates and turn left.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11), Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Languages (other)
- Religious education
- Social sciences