Haybridge High School and Sixth Form
Based in Hagley, Worcestershire, Haybridge High School and Sixth Form centre is an 11-18 mixed academy school with approximately 1,250 students. Haybridge High School and Sixth form is an Ofsted rated Outstanding school.
The school experience programme is provided on behalf of Haybridge Alliance SCITT (School Centred Initial Teacher Training) based on site at Haybridge High School. We provide exceptional teaching and learning, with vast experience in delivering and supporting Initial Teacher Training (ITT) courses and placements.We work closely with a variety of schools throughout the county to provide our Teacher Training course, which leads to a PGCE and QTS.
About our school experience
- Individual requirements:
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 30 miles of the school
Whilst we are not currently offering face-to-face school experience, we are offering a school experience package to all applicants which include:
- resources and videos from department heads detailing information regarding what a day in the life is like in your chosen subject
- further information about the teaching programmes we offer
- opportunity to meet face-to-face with the Director of SCITT to find out more about getting into teaching and ask your questions about what it takes to become a teacher
- a video / blog from our current trainees about their experience on the programme so far
- tour of the school video
- Art and design, Biology, Business studies, Chemistry, Computing, Design and technology, English, Geography, History, Languages (other), Maths, Music, Physics, Religious education, and Social sciences
For more information about our school: