Churchill Academy & Sixth Form
School Experience Day
About our school experience
Experience a day at Churchill Academy, part of the North Somerset Teaching Alliance (NSTA). The alliance offers training to get in to teaching through the School Direct route.
The day runs from 9.00 am until 3.00 pm and provides an opportunity to experience a dynamic secondary school environment, observe lessons both within and outside your chosen subject area, meet current teacher training students and ask questions of our highly skilled staff. There is a £25.00 non-refundable charge paid ahead of the day to reserve your place. Lunch is provided. You will be required to bring photographic identification with you on the day.
- Start and finish times
- 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
School Direct training through the North Somerset Teaching Alliance (NSTA).
Links to more information about our school
- Churchill Academy & Sixth Form website
- Churchill Academy & Sixth Form Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Churchill Academy & Sixth Form
- Performance information: Churchill Academy & Sixth Form
- Teacher training: Churchill Academy & Sixth Form
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Admin fees
£25.00 One-off, Bank transfer
- Churchill Green, Churchill, Winscombe, Avon, BS25 5QN
Yes - on site parking provided
Parking is available on site
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Physical education
- Religious education