About our school experience
Our half-day school experience offers candidates an opportunity to observe a lesson, speak with the teacher(s) and our current/previous TKAT SCITT trainee(s) (where possible) to find out if teaching is for them. Candidates will not be required to teach.
- Start and finish times
9.00am to 11.30am
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternative arrangements.
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT) SCITT
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 10 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence.
- Please do not enter the school if you are showing symptoms of Covid, and ideally, you should take a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending. If you are unable to attend your visit, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Chelmsford Road, Writtle, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3ET
Yes - on site parking provided
Car park onsite - Visitor parking is at the front of the school's main entrance.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Physical education