About our school experience
We offer the opportunity to observe lessons and different teaching styles in either primary or secondary phase, meet current or former School Direct trainees, learn more about our teacher training programmes and how to apply.
Secondary phase visits are at Dunraven School.
Primary phase visits are at Rosendale School.
- Start and finish times
- 8.30am to 12.00pm
- Dress code
Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings, Smart casual
- Teacher training
We are a School Direct lead school and offer mainstream primary general (3-11) and secondary teacher training placements in most secondary subjects leading to PGCE with QTS with our training provider University of Roehampton.
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- 94-98 Leigham Court Road, LONDON, SW16 2QB
Not available on site
Adjacent side roads
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11), Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- Physical education
- Religious education