The Academy, Selsey
About our school experience
- We would like to offer candidates a tour of our school and meet members of staff in their relevant department. There will be an opportunity to ask questions about teaching and about our school-based teacher training programme.
- Start and finish times
8.45am to 3.00pm
Please contact the SCITT Administrations Manager by telephoning 020 3740 1808 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dress code
Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings, Smart casual
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 10 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- School Lane, Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 9EH
Yes - on site parking provided
Car park and overflow on site.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)