|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|13 June 2023||
Physics and Maths
|In school||Start request|
Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School
About our school experience
Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School leads the Barnet Hub of the National Maths & Physics Scitt and offers School Experience Visits for Physics & Maths only.
On this occasion, the Experience will take the form of a presentation about teacher training with National Maths and Physics Scitt with the opportunity to ask questions. This will be followed by the opportunity to tour the school, visit some Science / Maths lessons and meet with members of the Science / Maths department.
Numbers are limited and once places have been filled, the date will be closed to any further bookings.
- Start and finish times
- 9.00am to 12.00pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School leads the Barnet Hub of the National Mathematics and Physics SCITT (NMAPS) and offers School Experience Visits for Maths & Physics only.
Links to more information about our school
- Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School website
- Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School
- Performance information: Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School
- Teacher training: Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Photo identification: Passport or driving license
- Yes - Applicants should have a minimum 2.2 UK Bachelor’s degree, or overseas equivalent, which should ideally include at least 50% Physics or 50% Maths (whichever is relevant). Applicants who do not meet these requirements may be considered with appropriate experience or academic background. In such cases, applicants should have a good A Level (C Grade or above) in Physics or Maths (whichever is relevant). Please submit details of your qualifications to us when you apply.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- High Street, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 5RR
Not available on site
There are a couple of pay and display car parks off the High street.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)