Warden Park Secondary Academy
Warden Park is an exciting and vibrant school focused on getting the "Best from All". We are located in the beautiful village of Cuckfield and offer a very high quality educational experience for students in the Mid-Sussex area.
Personal empowerment for students is at the centre of all that we do here at Warden Park. By providing the very best learning opportunities we ensure that students leave with the best possible qualifications and the skills and character attributes of the life-long learner.
As Headteacher my focus is on helping students achieve their potential. I strongly believe that education has the power to transform lives. Therefore all that do we focuses on supporting our students to develop personally, socially, emotionally and academically and, crucially, igniting in them a passion for learning and betterment that will sustain them throughout their lives.
We are committed to offering the highest quality education to our students that is rich in variety and opportunity, fully embraces digital technologies and develops our students into confident and aspirational young adults ready to thrive in all aspects of their lives.
The outstanding relationships that exist between teachers, students, parents and carers and the local community sit at the very heart of our successes and this strong bond provides students with a firm foundation on which to grow and develop.
About our school experience
- Visitors can expect a tour of the Academy and some time in lessons. We also endeavor to ensure they meet colleagues who have trained with us and our visitors will usually also have an opportunity to seek advice on the application process. Lunch will be provided.
- Start and finish times
8.45 to 1.30
We can usually be flexible with timings especially at the end of the day
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos
- Teacher training
Warden Park Secondary Academy is part of the Sussex Learning Trust (SLT). We will be working in partnership with GLF (West Sussex Teaching School Hub) to deliver their School Centred Initial Teacher Training.
Links to more information about our school
- Warden Park Secondary Academy website
- Warden Park Secondary Academy Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Warden Park Secondary Academy
- Performance information: Warden Park Secondary Academy
- Teacher training: Warden Park Secondary Academy
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- They must live within 30 miles of the school
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Broad Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 5DP
Yes - on site parking provided
Please find a place to park in any of the car parks on our site.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Physical education