Lincoln Christ's Hospital School
Lincoln Christ’s Hospital School is an 11-18 comprehensive school in the charming city of Lincoln. We believe that every child has the capacity for outstanding achievement. Our mission is to help each individual unlock that capacity.
At LCHS, we understand that every student needs a strong academic foundation in order to achieve their full potential. We combine an outstanding and broad curriculum offer with high expectations which ensures that students receive the support and guidance they need to succeed.
Our sense of community is renowned; our pride in our history is well-known but it is the collective aims of our school which ensure we continue to develop and retain our legacy for excellence in education.
Every student, member of staff, parent, carer and members of our community will be treated with respect within our inclusive organisation.
We are a strong, safe and happy community with a clear ethos to support every student to unlock their capacity for outstanding achievement.
About our school experience
- The experience will involve observing lessons, interacting with pupils and receiving information from ITE partners around routes into teaching, along with advice on how to apply.
- Start and finish times
9:00am to 2:00pm
Please contact the school if you have specific requirements.
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
We work closely with Bishop Grosseteste University to provide high quality teacher training in the thriving city of Lincoln, across Lincolnshire, and the surrounding counties.
Links to more information about our school
- Lincoln Christ's Hospital School website
- Lincoln Christ's Hospital School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Lincoln Christ's Hospital School
- Performance information: Lincoln Christ's Hospital School
- Teacher training: Lincoln Christ's Hospital School
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times. Candidates will be accompanied at all times during their one day visit
- Admin fees
£10.00 Daily, Cash or bank transfer
Administration costs- scheduling of the day, refreshments and photocopying.
- Wragby Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 4PN
Yes - on site parking provided
There are two car parks on the school grounds.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Languages (other)
- Media studies
- Physical education
- Physics with maths
- Religious education
- Social sciences