Ormiston Endeavour Academy
About our school experience
Activities will vary depending upon the candidates and what they wish to learn but typically:
1. Observing lessons and trailing students across their lessons.
2. Interacting with students in lessons and at social time.
3. Opportunities to discuss questions with subject specialists.
4. Opportunities to discuss the OAKS and other teacher training routes.
- Start and finish times
8:15am to 3:30pm
Please let us know.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Partner school for OAKS.
Links to more information about our school
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport, Driving Licence, Proof of ID
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
Please contact the academy with your suggestion of dates and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- School experience type
- In school
- Defoe Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 6SG
Yes - on site parking provided
Car Park on site.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- Health and social care
- Physical education
- Physics with maths
- Religious education