Weatherhead High School
About our school experience
- Interested in a career in teaching? Let us help you decide by gaining school experience with us at Weatherhead High School. We offer an opportunity to spend a day observing lessons with outstanding teachers in a school environment.
- Start and finish times
- 8.25am to 3.20pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings, Smart casual
- Teacher training
We are a lead partner for Initial Teacher Training with Liverpool John Moores University.
A school-led pathway to PGCE is an exciting training route for graduates interested in teaching at secondary level. Working in partnership with Liverpool John Moores University, our Wirral-based Initial Teacher Training (ITT) programme is delivered in schools, by teachers.
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or Driving Licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
We may have limited availability for school experience during exam time, or the week before and the week after school holidays.
- School experience type
- In school
- Breck Rd, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 3HS
Yes - on site parking provided
Parking is limited in the school car parks; there are spaces available on local roads.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- Physical education
- Religious education