Tangmere Primary Academy
Tangmere Primary Academy is a partner school of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT) who offer a bespoke training programme in both secondary (11-16) and primary (5-11) school-based initial teacher training. Applicants can gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with the option to study for a Distance Learning Postgraduate Certificate in Education (DLPGCE) with Masters' credits.
About our school experience
- Our half day school experience offers candidates an opportunity to observe a lesson, speak with the teacher(s) and our current/previous TKAT SCITT trainee(s) (where possible) to find out if teaching is for them. Candidates will not be required to teach.
- Start and finish times
9.30am to 11.30am
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for requests.
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Tangmere Primary Academy website
- Tangmere Primary Academy Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Tangmere Primary Academy
- Performance information: Tangmere Primary Academy
- Teacher training: Tangmere Primary Academy
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 10 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Bishops Road, Tangmere, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 2JB
Not available on site
Parking is off site.
- Disability and access details
We offer facilities and provide an inclusive environment for students, staff and school experience candidates with disability and access needs. We're happy to discuss your disability or access needs before or as part of your school experience request.
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11)