Reach Academy Feltham
About our school experience
Our aim is for you to immerse yourselves in the school for a short time to give you the best idea possible of what it is like to be a teacher in our community.
Your day will follow this structure:
1) Introduction to the day and a guide as to how to make the most your experience
2) A learning walk where we make our way around a number of classrooms before we discuss key themes from what we have seen
3) Some time spent with a small group of students to give you a chance to get to know them and get a feel for what working with young people at our school could be like
4) Lunch with some current trainees to hear about their experiences of training
5) An information session about our training programme and the next steps you would need to take to get a place
There will be many opportunities to ask questions about teacher training or a career in teaching across the day.
- Start and finish times
9am (approx.) to 3pm (approx.)
if it is not possible to make these times, please do get in contact as it may be possible us to arrange alternative times on a case by case basis.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
we run a schools direct teaching training programme (accredited by South West Teacher Training) for both primary and secondary school teacher training.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving license
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- 53-55 High Street, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 4AB
Not available on site
Unfortunately we have limited parking on site but visitors can park on nearby residential streets for free or at The Centre car park in Feltham at a cost.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11), Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Business studies
- Health and social care
- Physical education
- Religious education
- Social sciences