About our school experience
Meet current Early Career Teachers and/or trainees.
Visit lessons in your chosen subjects.
Find out more about curriculum content and the significance of Safeguarding in an educational setting.
Understand what it means to teach in the state school system.
initial discussion about application process and our local providers.
- Start and finish times
- 9.15 to 1.00
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Our main provider for initial teacher training is Oxford University; we take trainees in the following subjects: English, Science, History, Geography, RE, Modern Foreign Languages.
We work with the Oxfordshire Teaching School Hub (SCITT) for trainees in the following subjects: Art, Design Technology, Mathematics.
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 20 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Cheltenham Road, Burford, Oxfordshire, OX18 4PL
Yes - on site parking provided
Please enter the school campus via the A40 entrance and park at the front of the school.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Design and technology