About our school experience
- We offer a bespoke timetable per candidate based on the subject they are interested in teaching. Candidates will have the opportunity to observe different teaching styles and interact with pupils if appropriate.
- Start and finish times
9am to 3pm
Finish times are flexible but we would prefer candidates to arrive for the start time so they are correctly briefed.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Red Kite Teacher Training offers school based routes into teaching through a partnership of Primary, Secondary and Special Schools based in and around Leeds, Harrogate and Skipton.
Our excellent Initial Teacher Training programmes are tailored to individual needs and aspirations. Whether you are a recent graduate, or you are considering a change of career, our courses will give you the best foundation for a great career in teaching.
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Robin Lane, Pudsey, West Yorkshire, LS28 9HU
Yes - on site parking provided
There is limited visitor parking at the front of school so please follow the signs for the sports hall.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Religious education