The Trinity Catholic School A Voluntary Academy
We are a Catholic school with the aim of developing our young people spiritually, socially and academically.
Academically we are consistently one
of the highest performing schools within Nottingham City both at GCSE and A-Level. We ensure that all our students secure an appropriate next pathway in their education upon leaving Trinity, whether that be an apprenticeship, studying in our thriving sixth form or, following A-Levels, securing a place at a top university.
Beyond the curriculum, we offer unrivalled opportunities in music, where all students take up an instrument, play in an orchestra and learn to read music. In sport, we are extremely proud of our offer and achievements particularly in football, netball, rugby and handball. We run a highly successful Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme and have a rich programme of extra-curricular activities for everyone.
About our school experience
- Individual requirements:
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Driving License/ passport or photo ID
If you’re considering teaching, there’s nothing like seeing what the job actually entails to find out if it’s for you. We provide a one day Secondary School placement from 9am - 12.30pm hosted at The Trinity School & we warmly invite you to join us.
The placement comprises of the following:
1. Tour of School
2. Lesson Observations
3. Q&A session with experienced teachers
4. The School Direct route into teaching - how to apply; eligibility; APPLY website.
5. How we support you on your journey into teaching.
At the Nottingham Catholic Initial Teacher Training Partnership we provide the School Direct route into teaching. Please let us know which key stage you are interested in.
- Art and design, Biology, Chemistry, Computing, Design and technology, Drama, English, French, Geography, History, Maths, Music, Physical education, Physics, and Religious education
- 12 January 2022 In school
- All subjects (1 day)
For more information about our school:
- The Trinity Catholic School A Voluntary Academy website
- The Trinity Catholic School A Voluntary Academy Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: The Trinity Catholic School A Voluntary Academy
- Performance information: The Trinity Catholic School A Voluntary Academy
- Teacher training: The Trinity Catholic School A Voluntary Academy