Kibworth Church of England Primary School
Kibworth Church of England Primary School is an academy and enjoys the benefits of being part of the Discovery Schools Academy Trust. Our aim is for all children to develop their talents, reach their potential and be happy during their time with us. We provide an outstanding learning environment rooted in Christian values, as a Church of England school we pride ourselves with the link we have with Leicester Diocese and the Parish of Kibworth.
We want pupils at Kibworth to have memorable lifelong learning experiences. Gilly Paterson, Headteacher, believes "our school is very special, we have a learning environment to be proud of, amazing teachers and support staff, and as a result pupils are engaged, enthusiastic and proud of their school."
About our school experience
- Candidates can immerse themselves in the school environment and work alongside/with the teacher and school staff to experience life in the primary classroom. This will include observing and joining in with lessons, learning about the curriculum, working with small groups of children, and following a class throughout the day. You will be able to join in with break times and extra-curricular activities depending on the timetable, as well as talk to teachers and trainees about the Inspiring Leaders ITT programme.
- Start and finish times
- 9.00am to 3.00am
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are part of the Discovery Schools hub for Inspiring Leaders in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. We offer three courses Primary EYFS, Primary 5-11 and Primary with Maths. All courses give you QTS and PGCE and we are Outstanding with Ofsted (2017).
Links to more information about our school
- Kibworth Church of England Primary School website
- Kibworth Church of England Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Kibworth Church of England Primary School
- Performance information: Kibworth Church of England Primary School
- Teacher training: Kibworth Church of England Primary School
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: We ask that you bring 3 x forms of ID on the day, one must be a photo ID (passport and/or driving licence) and one other which verifies your address.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Hillcrest Avenue, Kibworth, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE8 0NH
Not available on site
Candiates are advised to park considerately on either Hillcrest Avenue or at Kibworth Grammar School Hall (free parking), School Road, LE8 0EW. The Primary School is 5 minutes walk from the Grammar School Hall car park.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)