St Augustine's Catholic Primary and Nursery School, A Voluntary Academy
About our school experience
If you’re considering teaching, there’s nothing like seeing what the job actually entails to find out if it’s for you. We provide a one day Primary School placement from 10am -2pm hosted at St Augustine's Primary School & we warmly invite you to join us.
The placement comprises of the following:
1. Tour of School
2. Lesson Observations
3. Q&A session with experienced teachers
4. The School Direct route into teaching - how to apply; eligibility; UCAS.
5. How we support you on your journey into teaching.
At the Nottingham Catholic Initial Teacher Training Partnership we provide the School Direct route into teaching.
- Start and finish times
- 10.00am to 2.00pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are a partner of the Nottingham Catholic Initial Teacher Training Partnership and offer the School Direct route into Teaching.
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: i.e. Driving Licence or Passport
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Park Avenue, Mapperley Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG3 4JS
Not available on site
There is roadside parking available.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)