|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|2 February 2024||
Art and design, Biology, Business studies, Chemistry, Computing, Design and technology, Drama, English, French, Geography, Health and social care, History, Maths, Music, Physical education, Physics, and Religious education
|In school||Start request|
Cleeve Park School
About our school experience
- We would like to offer candidates a morning to observe a lesson in their chosen subject; meet members of staff and current/past trainees to ask questions about teaching and about our school-based teacher training programme.
- Start and finish times
9.00am to 12.00pm
Please contact the ITT Administrations Manager if you are unable to make this time.
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 10 miles of the school
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Bexley Lane, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 4JN
Yes - on site parking provided
There is a visitor car park at the front of the school, or there is off-street parking, but please adhere to the signs and restrictions to avoid a penalty.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Health and social care
- Physical education
- Religious education