|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|15 June 2023||
Music, Geography, English, and Drama
|In school||Start request|
Cleeve Park School
Cleeve Park School is part of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT). It is a partner school providing secondary (11-16) school-based initial teacher training. Applicants can gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with the option to study for a PGCE with Masters' credits. Our HEI Provider responsible for the PGCE is Leeds Beckett University.
We offer a bespoke training programme: every training session is delivered by a highly skilled, experienced and enthusiastic teacher. Our training is relevant and responsive to current developments in education and provides a hands-on approach to classroom practice. We believe the best teachers are trained by outstanding practitioners.
About our school experience
- We would like to offer candidates a morning to observe a lesson in their chosen subject; meet members of staff and current/past trainees to ask questions about teaching and about our school-based teacher training programme.
- Start and finish times
9.00am to 12.00pm
Please contact the ITT Administrations Manager if you are unable to make this time.
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Cleeve Park School website
- Cleeve Park School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Cleeve Park School
- Performance information: Cleeve Park School
- Teacher training: Cleeve Park School
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 10 miles of the school
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Bexley Lane, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 4JN
Yes - on site parking provided
There is a visitor car park at the front of the school, or there is off-street parking, but please adhere to the signs and restrictions to avoid a penalty.
- Disability and access details
We offer facilities and provide an inclusive environment for students, staff and school experience candidates with disability and access needs. We're happy to discuss your disability or access needs before or as part of your school experience request.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)