Queen's Park Academy
Queen's Park Academy is an Ofsted outstanding Junior school serving the community of Queen's Park and Charminster, our mantra is High Expectations lead to High Achievers. We are part of Ambitions Academies Trust a multi academy trust comprising Primary, Secondary and Special schools in the Bournemouth and Poole area. QPA is also the home of the Ambitions Training School, offering School Direct Teacher training for both Primary and Secondary subjects.
About our school experience
- QPA offer an initial one day experience during term time. You will be allocated to a class for the day and experience the full range of primary school life. Additional days can be arranged with the school. Experience days are aimed at those who have completed a degree or are in their final year of a degree course.
- Start and finish times
8.30 am to 3.10 pm
Please discuss when booking.
- Dress code
Remove piercings, Smart casual
- Teacher training
Ambitions Training School
Links to more information about our school
- Queen's Park Academy website
- Queen's Park Academy Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Queen's Park Academy
- Performance information: Queen's Park Academy
- Teacher training: Queen's Park Academy
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 20 miles of the school
- DBS check required
Yes - when in school. DBS required by the school and will be applied for by the school.
Wednesdays during term time except for advertised inset days and during SATs week.
- School experience type
- Both Virtual and In school
- East Way, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 9PU
Not available on site
There is parking available in the side roads off Charminster Road.
- Disability and access details
We offer facilities and provide an inclusive environment for students, staff and school experience candidates with disability and access needs. We're happy to discuss your disability or access needs before or as part of your school experience request.
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11)