|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|9 March 2023||
|16 March 2023||
|In school||Start request|
Tudor Grange Primary Academy, St James
About our school experience
In person school experience events:
Best suited for attendees who are quite sure they want to teach, but would like to get some in classroom experience as well as meet providers before considering an application. These events will run for a full morning and will include:
- Classroom observations across key stage 1 and key stage 2
- An insight into the role of a teacher
- Introduction to the Tudor Grange Teacher Training programme.
Online information events
16:30 - 17:30 Information Evening:
For those beginning to explore teaching, these will give you an idea of what a career in teaching might look like for you. It will consider:
- a day in the life of a teacher
- what makes a great teacher
- career development
It will also provide the opportunity to consider the details of Tudor Grange's ITT programme and discuss the practicalities of beginning an initial teacher training year and what possible next steps may be.
- Start and finish times
08:30 to 12:00
For in person events, sessions will begin at 08:30 and end at 12:00.
Online events will run in the evening 16:30-17.30.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Tudor Grange SCITT is a dynamic and forward-thinking teacher training provider which offers a range of school-based pathways into teaching. Based at Tudor Grange Primary Academy St. James, we work in partnership with local primary schools to deliver high-quality school centred ITT.
Provider code - T87 .
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Halifax Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 2BT
Yes - on site parking provided
Free on site parking, however parking is very limited.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)