Ipsley CofE Middle School
Ipsley is a middle school which includes Year 5, 6, 7 and 8. Our Key Stage 2 pupils are taught in the primary model and our Key Stage 3 pupils in the secondary model. We are part of the Central Region Schools Trust and believe in providing opportunity and social justice for every child through exceptional schools.
As a Church of England school and driven by our values, we help pupils to realise their full potential and lead happy, healthy and meaningful lives.
Ipsley is a happy, purposeful place to work and our pupils achieve good outcomes in all year groups.
About our school experience
Candidates will start their experience with a tour the school and then observe lessons across subjects or phases, depending on what they wish to see.
Candidates can meet with teachers, subject leaders and ECTs to discuss the day to day life of a teacher and also meet with pupils during lessons and at social time.
- Start and finish times
9am to 3pm
Can be discussed to suit candidates needs.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Teach Central is part of the Central Region Schools Trust and offers a range of opportunities for trainee teachers.
Links to more information about our school
- Ipsley CofE Middle School website
- Ipsley CofE Middle School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Ipsley CofE Middle School
- Performance information: Ipsley CofE Middle School
- Teacher training: Ipsley CofE Middle School
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
We offer career experience placements throughout the school year.
- School experience type
- In school
- Winyates Way, Redditch, B98 0UB
Yes - on site parking provided
School car park is available
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11), Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Physical education