|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|10 February 2023||
Physical education, Spanish, Physics, Music, Maths, Geography, French, Drama, Design and technology, Computing, Chemistry, Biology, and Art and design
|In school||Start request|
Chorlton High School
About our school experience
If you are interested in becoming a teacher it is very useful to gain experience in a high school setting.
Our School Experience Days (SEP) include:
• Introduction to the school-led route into teaching (School Direct)
• Time spent observing and interacting with a range of KS3 and GCSE classes.
• Opportunity to meet Subject Mentors and current School Direct trainee teachers.
• Future contact and application support from the Leader of Initial Teacher Training .
- Start and finish times
8:15am to 3:00pm
As a school follows a strict timetable, we are not able to accommodate visitors who are late and you may have your day cancelled.
We are able to accommodate most needs. Please make us aware of anything you may feel is relevant.
- Dress code
Business dress, Smart casual
- Teacher training
School Direct lead
Links to more information about our school
- Photo identification: any form of certified photo ID
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Nell Lane, Chorlton-Cum-Hardy, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M21 7SL
Yes - on site parking provided
There is ample parking onsite towards the front of the school marked visitors.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- Physical education
- Religious education